Thursday, March 13, 2008

35 weeks and counting

I know, I know, I still need to post the pictures from 32 and 34 weeks. I'll do my best to work on that tomorrow night, things have just been really busy lately. Not to mention, I've been sick with a miserable cold. I could blame everyone in the lab who had it, I could blame friends who had it, but the most likely Typhoid Mary is the man who sleeps next to me every night. He started to get sick last Thursday, and everyone knows that when Patrick get sick, I get it and I get it worse...ugh! I'm feeling better, but I have that stupid lingering cough, and I literally feel like I'm going to cough out this baby...good thing the cerclage is still in ; )

Anyway, I went to see Dr. Kirshon again earlier this week. She apparently hit a little growth spurt and is now measuring 5lbs 8oz. Her fluid levels are also great at about 17mL. He said she has plenty of fluid to turn if she'd like to...that's right, she's STILL breech!

Anyway, we're just in a holding pattern now. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound/biophysical profile for Monday at the hospital because Dr. Kirshon is out of town. Then we'll see Dr. Swaim on Tuesday to remove the cerclage and talk about options if she's still breech. I'm becoming more comfortable with the idea of trying the version, but I don't think Patrick's had time to do his research yet, so hopefully he'll look into it this weekend.

That's it from here. Thankfully we are just 5 days away from the end of the high school soccer season, so I'll get my husband back just in time to calm me down for the last 2 weeks of this pregnancy! She'll be here in less than 20 days....holy crap...when am I supposed to hit that point where I actually comprehend the fact that I'm bringing home someone to wear all of these cute clothes I've been washing? Because I've truly yet to grasp that concept...I think I'm still expecting to wake up...