Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ready or not....here we go...

The quote on my Starbucks cup this morning was quite appropriate...
"Fearlessness is about getting up one more time than we fall down." - Arianna Huffington

My cd3 ultrasound was this afternoon...we're all clear. Uterus looks great, ovaries look great, we're ready to go. I start Femara tomorrow night, and then I go in for my mid-cycle ultrasound on Monday, May 7th.

This is it...our first chance to try again, to get up one more time after falling so far...God give me the courage to put my heart out there again...

4 comments:

dmarie said...

I'm so glad things look good. That is really wonderful news :)

Kirsten said...

I'm all about signs so I'd take the quite on the cup as one! Keep on keepin' on!!!
I'm glad to see that things are going well and your body is ready to go. I pray this is it for you guys : )

KRISTI said...

You are soooo courageous and I envy your positive attitude. I'll be sending baby thoughts your way.

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Good luck! I will be watching (and praying) from the sidelines until I am back in the game!