Monday, May 07, 2007

I've outdone myself again

I am officially in the best cycle of my life. I've said this before because the last time I used Femara (with the last pregnancy) it provided the previous best cycle of my life..I LOVE Femara! So here are the stats...
Right side: 23mm beautiful juicy follie
Left side: 17mm trooper who just might make it, too!
Lining: A luscious (she even said fluffy) little over 9mm

I trigger tonight between 6 and 8, and then we're off to the races the next 3 nights. I start my progesterone on Friday...progesterone check next Tuesday, and we'll see where we go from there. Beta is tentatively scheduled for Monday, May 21st.

Terri really thinks the egg on the left will release, too. Is it bad that all I've been thinking is twins for the past hour...and that all I can think is how wonderfully perfect an ending that would be to all of this? Sort of a full circle when you think about it.

Patrick doesn't even know yet because he's in a meeting. He gave me the whole "it's okay if nothing's happening yet, your body has been through a lot the past few months" speech, but I know that he's ready to try again. We were just so close last time that it's only made me want this more. Just this weekend I started checking out pregnant women's clothes again (I'm determined to be the most stylish pg woman ever!) and smiling at random babies (what's wrong with me? I'm supposed to glare at babies and pg women...LOL).

Oh God help me get through these next 2 weeks...and give me one more miracle (well...2 if you can spare them ; ) ).

4 comments:

dmarie said...

I'm cheering for you and your eggs!!

Kirsten said...

Exciting!! Sounds like things look great!! I miss Terri and the rest of the staff so much. I want to go by there and see them so bad but I don't want to be "that" pregnant girl who walks into the waiting room. I've even tried to think of how I could hide my bump just so I could stop by.
I hope & pray that my twin luck rubs off on you, it would be wonderful. Can't wait until the 21st!!

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Oh, good luck!!! Sounds like those eggies are cooperating well! ;)

wirrek said...

Hmmm, not sure how you would babywear with twins, but I am sure it could be done. I read this earlier this week then had to travel, but you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck!!