Monday, April 02, 2007

I love my Mom!

My mom freaking rocks. My parents and my little (is he still little at 6'3" and 23 years old?) brother were here to visit, which worked out well since Patrick was gone to a tournament all day Saturday. Mom and I went to a massage at a place called Massage Envy. It was great, and she ended up buying me a membership! So I get a massage once a month, AND they just pile up month to month, you don't lose them. So WHEN (like that renewed optimism) I get pregnant again, I can save them through the 1st trimester, and then get one like every 3 weeks during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters...AWESOME! Anyway, we had a great visit, and it was good to see everyone.

Not much else going on here. Still trying to keep up the exercising. The soccer game was rough yesterday, but I actually played well...slowly but surely my timing is coming back, so I actually saved a goal and made some decent defensive plays...but it was hot and humid and gross...LOL! Definitely need to spend some time on the tennis court this week because we've got the big tournament this weekend...I'm sure to lose, all the state's best players will be there...I'm talking almost all the top 10 in the state...and I'm ranked 74...LOL! BUT this will mark the first time Patrick and I play mixed doubles together, so I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it...I don't want to let him down!

2 comments:

wirrek said...

Ahhhh, a massage membership?!?!? I love your mom, too!

dmarie said...

Nice! Glad you made it back to Blog :) Love the renewed enthusiasm.