Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not so grouchy...

Hey, I'm not so grouchy, so that's a good thing!

First, I'm feeling pretty good. I ran 3 miles (in 28 min mind you) for the first time in I don't know when (seriously, like maybe last summer)! I'm playing really well in tennis, and that's making me happy. Soccer, well that's always a struggle, but Patrick actually said I did well on Sunday, so that's all that matters. I'm feeling normal, and all of my sudden my clothes fit right again!

In other news...we may be on our way to trying again. My ultrasound on Monday showed a nice smooth uterus with a cushy lining...no cysts on my ovaries either! So I'm in the middle of a 5-day course of progesterone (yawn...it makes me sleepy!), and after I finish my last pill Saturday night...we'll be on AF Watch 2007! Last time I did this, I started 3 days later, so I'm hoping for the same! I'm supposed to call Dr. Mac's on day 1 to schedule my day 3 ultrasound. If all is clear (and we're 99% sure all will be fine since Terri already checked my ovaries), then back on 5mgs Femara we go...

So this of course means that I'm going to need to start detoxing next week when AF shows...no more Starbucks, no more wine, no more margaritas at Fiesta Azteca every Friday ; ) I did it last time, and well, it seemed to work well, so I'm going to be a good girl again!

Why am I counting the days again all of a sudden??????

1 comment:

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Glad to see that all signs are a go - and good for you on the 3 miles of running! I can walk 3 miles without a problem, but running....well, that's a whole other story!

Hope that you can get back into TTC soon! Many hopes are out there waiting for you!