Friday, February 29, 2008

Maternity Portraits

OK, so I always swore that I would do everything I ever wanted with this pregnancy in case it never happened again. Bi-weekly belly shots, 4D ultrasound, and of course, maternity portraits. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about it, but the photographer was awesome. They turned out pretty good. Here are a few of my favorites (there were 105 proofs total!). We already have her booked for newborn pics, so I'm excited about those!!!

I think I look the most "me" in this picture.

Then this is my favorite artsy belly shot.

Patrick really liked this one, and it may end up going in the nursery.

The two of us. I like the white shirts, and I think we may try this again with the newborn shots.

I felt a little naked in the wrap pictures, but they really did turn out nice.

More belly.

And this is the picture I would say was very "Patrick"


I need to narrow down my list to order tonight. I really can't believe that's actually my belly...even though I'm staring down at it right now. It seems like it's all flown by....but by all accounts, the adventure is just beginning : )

10 comments:

Nurse Lochia said...

Love the belly shots! You'll be so thankful for those down the road, even if you have more children. It's fun to look back after your body is back to "normal" and see just how big a pregnant belly can get, and it shows how awesome the body is.

KRISTI said...

You look gorgeous. I'm so happy for you and can't wait for the newborn shots.

Emilie said...

I am so envious! You look so great!!! I got belly shots and just looked fat! You are the picture of motherhood and family! And hubba hubba your husband is cute cute cute!
I am so happy for you.
I look forward to baby pictures...

Polly Gamwich said...

You are beautiful and I've never seen your DH before (until now) and can I just say? You are going to make BEAUTIFUL children together!

What awesome pics ... it must be so wonderful to see that amazing belly - I love the idea of hanging that one in the nursery - great pics!

Polly Gamwich said...

You are beautiful and I've never seen your DH before (until now) and can I just say? You are going to make BEAUTIFUL children together!

What awesome pics ... it must be so wonderful to see that amazing belly - I love the idea of hanging that one in the nursery - great pics!

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Awesome pics! Love 'em!

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Wow! Those are just beautiful! You are making me change my mind on pics like these....

Andee said...

I think that these are great shots! Thanks for sharing!

Kirsten said...

Those are great...such a beautiful belly!!!

TeamWinks said...

I love the last one! You two just look so happy, and you both look great!