Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Secret

No I'm not talking about that stupid book that Oprah is all about (although I'm sure MANY people would like to sit me down and give me the "power of positive thinking" talk at the moment, but we'll talk about that later).

I'd just like to take a moment to give a shout-out to the little birdie that told Patrick that I have a blog. ; ) Seriously, I've been trying to think of how to tell him I have a blog without him thinking I was a total nerd...which we all know I am anyway. Then before I knew it, I'd been at it so long that I was worried he'd be mad that I didn't tell him...a vicious circle I tell you.

Anyway, my little birdie (can a turkey be considered a little birdie?) took care of that for me, we had a good laugh, and now I'm actually relieved!!!

Now I can tell him why I actually need that picture of my muffins from the camera so that I can finally tell the muffin story!!!

Oh....and I cheated and I'm having the lab downstairs run another beta because I started to panic and freak out and I needed peace of mind... : ) Update this afternoon!

5 comments:

wirrek said...

I think the little birdie is really sorry. The birdie thought that Patrick already knew and was asking about my blog.

lunar said...

The birdie doesn't have to be sorry. The birdie did me a favor and it actually turned into a really funny good conversation!

Hey look, you're not yelling at me for cheating!!! : )

wirrek said...

Ok, I was just coming to yell at you. Actually, I was coming to say if you don't update your blog soon I am going to call you!!! So, good for you.

KAJ said...

I am really really sorry! I hate myself! I am the consummate younger sibling and a big ball of irresponsibility! Let's go to Bill's :)

lunar said...

hahaha! Stop being sorry! Oh wait, you can make it up to me by playing with the Flyers instead of the Cosmos! ; ) Obviously, we're down another girl this season!