Monday, August 20, 2007

Muffin Beta #4

We're looking good!

At 26dpo, we have an hcg of 9,442 and a steady progesterone of 52.1. Everything looks terrific, my doubling time is hanging in there at 51 hours (it's supposed to be slowing down and is still holding strong), and the muffin's first u/s will be this Friday.

What a LONG week this will be.

Oh, and I promise to make Patrick download the muffin pic before he goes to tennis so I can tell the muffin story tonight. : )

One day at a time....

5 comments:

KRISTI said...

SMILES AND HUGS FOR YOU!!!!

wirrek said...

Whew! I had a little panic attack this morning when I thought, "wasn't the muffin suppose to have another beta yesterday?!?!? I didn't hear anything...is that good or bad?!?!?" Glad to hear it was good news.

TeamWinks said...

Very exciting!

lunar said...

Sorry, I meant to e-mail you...the muffin is making me forget things...including how to start my car (the radio button does not work for that) and how to walk correctly (door frames hurt if you bump into them). : )

Polly Gamwich said...

I'm so excited for you ... I checked your blog today and was like "is it Friday yet?" ... but alas it is not. we will remain patient with you!