Monday, August 06, 2007

Muffin Beta #1

I really have to tell this muffin story soon so you're not all in the dark.

But for a quick update on my favorite muffin, beta results are in.
At 12dpo, we have an hcg of 57 and a progesterone of 53.8. They're very pleased, and I go back in a week for more bloodwork.

As for the injections, my insurance is covering the Lovenox ($2500 worth of meds)...yay! This means 1 shot in the stomach per day instead of 2, plus I'm pretty sure they come prefilled so no more measuring, oh and low molecular weight heparin has lessened calcium depletion side effects!

On my way to pick it up now, and I'll do my first injection tonight!!!!

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

YAY!!! That is wonderful, wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

YEAH!!! I saw your name on the FF announcements and I was waiting for you to post it here.

Best of luck...and I will be stalking to see the next beta #. I am praying this is it! No more bad karma, no more bad news!

adbwifey0804 said...

Yes, post muffin story! :)

Sharon said...

Don't know if you remember me -- mathlady from FF long ago -- but I've been watching your blog and wanted to congratulate you and let you know I'm praying for a healthy baby for you two!

lunar said...

Sharon! Yes, I remember you! Did you finish your PhD???

Sharon said...

YES! This June -- FINALLY! After 7 loooong years. I'm starting my new teaching job in a couple weeks.

Muffin story... please? :)

Sherry Birchem said...

Moon- I was also on FF with you and Sharon! I check in on you every few months or so through Kristi's blog. I just wanted to say you are always in my prayers and I am thinking about you, dh, and your little one!