Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday : )

Doesn't matter how bad your week has been, the early morning realization that it is indeed Friday makes it all a little better. ; )

So we have a busy weekend (what else is new). I am DETERMINED to get out and exercise this afternoon. Yes, it's only 1 week since surgery, but Dr. Mac said I could! Just a little jog this evening to see how it goes. Although Patrick's stupid cold (I refuse to claim this cold, he got sick first and dangit, I've had more than my share of colds in the past couple of months!) is still driving me nuts...if I can be done running by 6, then I think I'll beat the evening stuffies/coughing misery...oh darn, guess that means I need to leave work early ; )

Anyway, we have 2 parties to go to tomorrow...the unfortunate thing is that the 1st is a 1st birthday party and the second is my favorite neighbor and good friend's going away party thrown by her playgroup buddies...this translates to HOURS of kids running wild...luckily all of these people believe in parenting aided by wine/beer/mixed drink so the infertile can find peace as well ; ) Not to mention the last party is 2 blocks over so I think I can walk that far!

Anyway, then we have soccer on Sunday...that'll tell me how out of shape I've gotten these past couple of weeks! Somewhere this weekend we also need to clean the whole house because my parents are coming next weekend, play tennis because the next tournament is in 2 weeks, and go to the movies because I really want to see Reign Over Me....so yah, busy weekend : )

No comments: