Monday, March 26, 2007

The Constant Problem Child

Seriously...can something please go easily? So prepare yourself for way TMI...I have been sitting on some form of sanitary napkin be it a pantiliner or the current post-surgery floatation device since MID NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress enough how sick and tired of this I am! First it was the progesterone suppositories while I was pregnant...fine, I can deal with that, but this constant bleeding, spotting, more bleeding since JANUARY 5th is driving me f-ing crazy! So anyway, I'm STILL bleeding bright red w/clots today, so I call Dr. Mac's office. It's one of those situations where they said it's probably not an issue, and with anyone else they would just tell them to wait until their post-op appt Friday, but it's me, and they're being extra careful. Turns out they're seeing patients one day a week at Kingwood now, their day is tomorrow, and low and behold I was planning to work from home tomorrow. So they're seeing me at 11:30.

I hate this...I'm sure it's nothing, but as my friends say, with me, it's always something! I think my body is just having a rough time, but I also want to do what's best to get back to trying as soon as possible. So if going on the pill for a couple of months to normalize all of this is the key, then let's just start that now rather than waiting a couple more weeks to see what happens!

Aside from this wonderful Monday morning update, we had a terrific weekend! Just wonderful together time, one of those weekends that just made me miss Patrick the minute he walked out the door this morning...I don't know what I'd do without him.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Bleeding sucks! I'm sorry you're still going through all of this crap. I miscarried last year and I bleed for almost 3 months before everything was done. I was freaked about it, but the doctors acted like it was nothing. ((((hugs)))

not sure who said this, but I think it applies...

'you may give out, but never give up.'

Hang in there!!

Kirsten said...

I bled like that on Lupron and it SUCKED. And then it was a constant cycle of bleeding or progesterone suppositories for what felt like a year!! I remember thinking that I couldn't believe someone hadn't yet thought of a better pad or liner because I never could find one that stayed put. Okay, TMI!!!!
Hope Dr. Mac can help you out!