Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Duh...chromosome results

Boy I suck at this lately. I never even posted the most important finding of the past couple of months...the chromosome results....another girl...but this one was 45X....that's right, Turner's Syndrome, one of the most common causes of first trimester miscarriages. Just freaking bad luck...why it had to happen to me after 4 other miscarriages, I haven't a clue, but it gives us hope that if we do it all again...the Femara, the progesterone, the daily heparin injections, everything...that this next time will be the time. We only want one, that's it...just one little miracle. And as defeated as I sound post surgery, we're nowhere near ready to give up. But it's hard to stay focused in this stupid recovery time...you feel like you're treading water just trying to keep your head up...and I can't swim.

2 comments:

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

I am glad (as glad as one can be with news like this anyway) that your loss was a chance event and not your body. I hope that this is the end of the miscarraiges for you - and you will bring home a healthy and happy baby soon. :)

Kirsten said...

Wow...you really have gone through a lot. I am so glad you posted though, I was worried!
I'm happy to see that you are ready to get back into things, as difficult as I know that must be. But, yes, this next time WILL be the time.