Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just keep swimming....

I went for more bloodwork yesterday. My hcg has climbed to 13,380 and my progesterone is at 40. They said not to worry about the drop in progesterone, that it fluctuates, and that there's no concern when it's up that high this far along.

So now I wait for my ultrasound in exactly one week....going to be a long week.

I truly believe that this is it. Every part of me believes it, and I can see that Patrick wants to, too. Please don't let me be wrong...

It does help that I'm having a few symptoms. Nausea is fun, I really mean that. I love having a reminder that things are as they should be.

One day at a time...
Just keep swimming...

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

It looks like you are doing great! I can't wait for the u/s...there might just be two lurking in there!!!
The other day when we made an offer on the house we want, both Daniel & I felt that it was so right. I couldn't explain the feeling, I just knew and was very at peace with it so I have a feeling this is the same thing you both are feeling, too. It's like you just know.
If I ever experience nausea from being pg, you have my solemn vow that I will cherish every moment of it!!!!

KRISTI said...

I'm wishing you 9 healthy months full of nausea!

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Will be watching for news on the ultrasound next week... You are almost there - and I am hoping for the best!