Tuesday, January 22, 2008

POP! The 26 weeks update way late!

OK, so it took me forever to post this update! Below are the last round of pics, but believe it or not, it's time to take more pics this week. I think we can finally agree that I've popped! What a strange experience it is to carry around this belly. I look at myself in the mirror, and it's just so hard to believe this is really me...I guess I'd dreamed of looking pregnant for so long that it's just so surreal to actually see it. The good news is that so far I actually look the way I imagined so I can't complain. : )

Here's the running pooch-o-meter.




And here's my latest pic...I think that's the last time you'll see this shirt...it's not stretchy material...LOL!

6 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

You look beautiful!

~*~DawnSC~*~ said...

Awwwwww....I love the pooch!

KRISTI said...

You look great!!! Thanks for sharing pics.

Me said...

You look positively radiant!

Emilie said...

A beauty that would inspire the ancients to put chisel to marble.
Magnificent. Keep up the good growth!

TeamWinks said...

You really have! It looks fab on you!