Monday, September 24, 2007

PIMPLE!!!

Oh dear Lord...people said this might happen but I was not prepared for the monstrosity on my forehead at the moment. I mean it's a full out "stay-home-from-high school" pimple right smack in the middle of my forehead! I felt it coming on yesterday, then the pain from this thing actually woke me up last night. This morning...the horror...Patrick could only laugh. I believe this incident was initiated by the eyebrow waxing I had on Saturday. I noticed that I seemed to have a slight reaction to the post-waxing cooling lotion...and then slowly, it appeared..LOL!

In other news, I did manage to do a little shopping and got a few looser tops here and there. More importantly, I found a bella band, and I'm loving it. I CAN button my pants, but good Lord who wants to!! I'm miserable when they're buttoned, especially if I'm sitting down! I'm finally realizing I should stop trying to suck in because my efforts are producing no results anymore...LOL!

Muffin Watch with the doppler has been fun, and Patrick seems more addicted to it than me. He asked me this morning if I checked on the muffin before I left for work, and I actually hadn't since I planned on making it an evening thing, and I think he was disappointed.

10 weeks 5 days and I'm still here!!!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I've got 36 days left or so, and you haven't begun to feel miserable yet! I am so happy for you.
The fat pants work only for so long. I don't know what your budget is, but I got some great deals buying a lot of 30 maternity pieces on ebay. I got a whole wardrobe for 125 bucks! The box came and, even with the stuff I discarded, I felt like I got quite a bargain. At this stage, it's fun to go to Motherhood Maternity and try on the pants with the fake belly, too.

dmarie said...

Aww--I love your lil belly shots! :)