Monday, November 27, 2006

9....

Well, I got my beta results late Tuesday afternoon, and I haven't really been able to focus since. My beta was a 9 at 10 days past ovulation (with 32.2 for progesterone). It's very low, but it's positive. From everything I've read and heard, it seems perfectly reasonable for 10dpo (when some people haven't even implanted yet). Throughout the holiday weekend, I continued to take HPTs. One Wed morning, the lightest line in the world, Thursday was darker, Friday darker, Saturday even darker, and Sunday way dark. On Saturday, I even decided to take a digital. It said "pregnant" in less than 30 seconds. I think I'm done taking HPTs now. ; )

So today I go for a repeat beta. I'm hoping for great numbers. Terri at Dr. Mac's had said we want to see over 100, but I want to see over 200. I also want to see a great progesterone number....

So I'm on the rollercoaster again, and so grateful to be here!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is so wonderful!!! I have been thinking of you and worrying since you hadn't posted but I am SOO excited for you!!! All of those positives can't be wrong and I am sure that is just the best feeling, and what awesome timing with Thanksgiving!!! What a wonderful blessing, I can't wait to hear more about it...I'll be at Dr. Mac's at 1:00 so leave some good vibes there for me : )

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

WooooHoooo!!! Will be watching and praying that I see more good news on your blog!!