Monday, December 10, 2007

Belated Tummy Update

I'm so bad at this. I'm getting ready to take my 22 week pictures in 2 days, and I'm just now posting my 20 week pictures!! Sorry!! There's definitely been A LOT of growth since we took these a couple of weeks ago!!

Here's my total progression again with the newest pic added (apparently my photographer decided to do a little more of a close-up this time...LOL!).



And here's what I look (looked...LOL!) like in clothes. Pardon Tristan's tail in the bottom of the picture...LOL!


I can't wait for my pictures on Wednesday. I've been SO sore everynight that there's all sorts of growing and stretching going on, it's GOT to show up in the picture this time!!!

5 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

You look great! Your twenty week belly is much more preggers than your 18w belly ... I can't wait to see the 22w one!!

So happy for you!

Ann said...

You are so stinkin' cute! I've been faithfully following your blog and I can't even begin to tell you how excited and happy I am for you!!! :)

Gemini12/Ann

KRISTI said...

You look fantastic and you really do look pregnant!!!! I'm so excited for you.

Emilie said...

POP POP POP!!!
The belly is expanding!!! YEA!
If you are any thing like most first timers you will fall out all at once. Overnight!
Three cheers for the pumpkin belly!

TeamWinks said...

You are simply glowing! Looking forward to the rest of the pics!