Friday, June 22, 2007

And again...

Well things are going well so far.
My mid-cycle u/s yesterday showed a 17mm and a 15mm follicle on my right with a smaller 12mm as well (that won't release most likely) and a few under 10mm on my left...no wonder I'm so crampy! How do you IVF girls carry around all those eggs?!?
Anyway, we're triggering Saturday (tomorrow) so that the 15mm will release as well. By Saturday, they should be at least 21mm and 19mm, making them around 25mm and 23mm when they release on Monday. My lining was already great at 8.4mm, so we're looking good.

I'm nervous of course, but extremely grateful for another try. Now is the "busy" part of the cycle, so I'll update again next week when the waiting begins!

2 comments:

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Yeahaw!!!! Good luck! So glad your follies are responding so well!

Kirsten said...

Sounds great!! And about having all those eggs...bloat city. I never did cramp too bad but when I did IVF, I was soooo bloated from everything.
Good luck this weekend with everything :)