Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ready...

OK, that's it, we're ready. I'm ready, he's ready, my body's ready, the world better be freaking ready.

Baseline u/s yesterday showed that everything looked good. Tonight, I start Clomid again. Wonder what that's going to be like? It's so weird to think that it's been over a year and half since the last time I was on it. And I can't wait. I want to feel like I'm doing something. There's something so exciting about a monitored cycle. Yesterday, the u/s, now today through Sunday, I take my pills, then next Friday, here we go, we check follicles and go from there. I hope it will go by really quickly. I'm ready to do this, finally ready to really try, and really hope again.

I'm just ready. It's my turn, I've paid my dues, I've suffered, I've believed, I've lost hope and found it again.

It's time.

3 comments:

LisaMarie said...

I feel the same way. After two and a half years of disappointment and bitterness, I am finally excited about a cycle. I absolutely love seeing my little follies on the screen. I feel like I have a better chance!

Kirsten said...

Yay! I know what you mean, monitored cycles are awesome! I'll be thinking of you and praying for your BFP!!!
I go back to Dr. Mac next Friday for my 2nd baseline...last week I had a 30 mm cyst so have to be on BCP for one more week...I hope it's a goner.
Keep us posted!!!

Kirsten said...

I'll be at Dr. Mac's around 1:30 on Friday for my u/s...how about you?